- Case / bezel material: Stainless steel
- Accurate Time System: The watch automatically connects with a phone by Bluetooth to update is time setting.
- World Time: Settings can be configured quickly and easily using a special smartphone app. The current time in a second time zone is indicated by a dial on the face.
- Phone Finder: Long-pressing a watch button causes a tone to sound on your phone (as long as it is within range to receive a Bluetooth signal).
- Tough Solar: An advanced power system enables charging by exposure to even small amounts of light. Exposure to light charges a battery that provides enough power for up to five months of normal operation.
- Sapphire crystal with non-reflective inside surface coating
- 100-meter water resistance
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- Dual time (Home city time swapping)
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59’59
Others: Flyback, direct timing start from the timekeeping mode
- Daily alarm
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Day indicator
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second),
4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
19 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)